- Good Customer Care Skills
- Understanding Individual Differences of Customers
- Good Communication and Listening Skills
- Language Abilities of Agents
- and of course being enthusiastic in every calls that you have.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Being a Call Center Agent!!!
A Callcenter is an office where a company's inbound calls are received, or outbound calls are made.Callcenters are popular in today's society especially in some countries, where many companies have centralized customer service and support functions. Callcenters employ staff in customer service, sales and support functions.
after being employed at fast food industry for almost 6 years. now I've realized that i should have another learning experience, for i can be able to become competent employee as I've started being a call center agent!!! i was really so shock about the work environment. It's really a new process, a new learning and a new in everything! ahe.
i have learned that being an agent you should have the following skills:
and still learning and learning and learning ahe!!!