Tuesday, February 12, 2008

the biggest santa ,,,,:-)


the biggest santa in town which displayed in the sm clark whole month of december....

this is my cousin she.... with me and also with santa...
its taken last december...

actually where just hanging out at sm .. the we decided to have a picture on it... its a nice picture ....with my couzzzzzzz.....


....




its not obvious that where close with each other ,...we have the same color of shirt and a black pants..hehehe,... well i just wanted to share my good feeling ...thats why im telling a story about this pictures,,..what would be your comments guys

3 comments:

nosmij20 said...

is that the biggest santa oh... really?

jee Q said...

em, i miss she... RIP she

jee Q said...

RIP she...

aloha....everyone thanks for dropping by here...

link me up... guyss!!!!!!!!!!

Powered by linker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

link me up...

stat countet!!!!!!!!!


View My Stats